April 15, 2014

Hans Zimmer In Talks To Score BATMAN VS SUPERMAN



Hans Zimmer (Amazing Spider-Man 2, Man of Steel, Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception) has confirmed an interest in creating the score for Zack Snyder's Batman Vs Superman. It's not a for sure thing, as the composer admits he still needs to talk to Zack about ideas, before anything happens or is finalized. Zimmer's scores should really be apart of these new DC movies, some consistency there would be a great first-step. The Man of Steel sequel featuring the Super Friends is aiming for a May 6th, 2016 release date, which is head-to-head with Captain America 3.

“We’ve already had a couple of chats, and once I finish the movie that I shall not talk about I will probably head over to where Zack is shooting his movie and just hang out a bit and see if we can come up with any ideas.”

“That’s my problem, that’s my dilemma. I don’t want to betray, if that’s the right word, the Dark Knight movies. That was Christian, it was Christian’s role.”

“It’s not just that it was nine years of our lives, so you want to stay honest and honourable to that period. So it’s really about, ‘Is there something else I can find that I haven’t tapped into?’ Which I don’t know until I sit down with Zack.”


SOURCE: DIGITALSPY

No comments:

Post a Comment