September 14, 2013

Katee Sackhoff Downplays Marvel Talk But Would Love To Play Carol Danvers


CraveOnline was able to get clarification from actress Katee Sackhoff about her recent revelation that she was in early talks with Marvel for a project. She confirms her people have but hasn't had direct conversations with Marvel. Further mentioning that she wouldn't mind playing Carol Danvers if offered.

"I absolutely have not spoken to Marvel. It doesn’t mean that my team hasn’t spoken to Marvel. I personally have not spoken to Marvel and have no plans to do a movie in the immediate future, because number one I’m tied up with Somnia which is a fantastic place to be. It’s exactly where I wanted to be."

"Yeah, I’m sure if we dug deep enough there is a sect of fans that don’t want me for Ms. Marvel so let’s just leave it at they want me for Ms. Marvel and that’d be fantastic. I would love to do the role. Of course I would love to do the role. I think that it’s in my wheelhouse and I would enjoy it. I’d be stupid to turn down a Marvel movie but as far as I know, Ms. Marvel isn’t even in the next movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment