December 7, 2012

Lee Pace Confirms His Audition For GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY


MTV talked to Lee Pace (The Fall, Lincoln) for his upcoming film The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and brought up reports of him auditioning for Marvel. The role Lee had been linked to being Peter Quill aka Star-Lord from James Gunn's Guardians of The Galaxy. While he's not the only actor going for the role, Lee is a strong contender.

“I go in on Monday to meet them all and audition for it, so wish me luck...I'm very excited about it. The script is great. The character is a lot of fun. I have been [reading up on Star-Lord]. You want to know what you're doing. The character is a lot of fun. I hope it works out."

“We'll see. We'll see,” Lee Pace said about his chances of nabbing the Star-Lord role and possible appearance in The Avengers sequel. “I've got to audition. I've got to go get it. I actually love auditioning, so I'm happy to go meet them all and do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment