December 26, 2012

Could Tom Hiddleston Direct A Film For Marvel?


Tom Hiddleston reveals to Empire (via CBM) he asked Kevin Feige if he could be given the chance to direct Thor 2. While that ultimately didn't happen Feige seemed open to the idea and we could eventually see the actor make the jump to director someday. Jon Favreau and Kenneth Brangah balancing the two roles previously and Marvel taking big chances on budding directors seems like a good chance he could tackle one of their projects in the future. Characters like Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Inhumans and Iron Fist have yet to get their big screen debut.

"Yes, I do. I did ask, half-jokingly, Kevin Feige about directing Thor 2 and he said, 'Do you have something to show me?' I said no. He said, 'If you made something and showed me, I might consider it.' But it's better for the world that he said no. It would be such a responsibility, but I think I'd enjoy it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment