October 24, 2012

Casting Updates On Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. Series



Deadline reveals that Ming-Na Wen (Stargate Universe, E.R.) has landed the role of Agent Melinda May in ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot. The series is created and written by Joss Whedon who is now the creative guru of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was recently announced that Clark Gregg would head up the show reprising the role of Agent Coulson.

Summer Glau (Serenity, Firefly, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dollhouse, Alphas) was asked by IGN if she had talked to Whedon about role in the series.

Well, I have my fingers crossed behind my back. I try not to say anything to Joss about anything he’s doing because he has so many actors, and I know we all want to work for him. So I don't know, but if I could be a part of it in any way, of course, you know I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment