August 25, 2012

CAST EM': Guardians Of The Galaxy



At the moment casting is in full swing for both Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. However, we haven't heard anything on Guardians of The Galaxy since they're still trying to wrangle James Gunn as it's director. I've come up with a few of my own casting choices for the game-changing superhero project that will see Marvel enter the off-world (also set in future?) science fiction epic genre. Guardians has the potential to be the next Star Wars for the studio as it would open the door to the cosmic world which has only been hinted to in previous films.


NATHAN FILLION AS STARLORD


BOB HOSKINS AS ROCKET RACCOON


GEMMA ARTERTON AS GAMORA


TERRY CREWS AS DRAX


JEFFREY WRIGHT AS GROOT


STEPHEN DILLANE AS THANOS


CHARLIE HUNNAM AS ADAM WARLOCK


JASON MOMA AS RONAN


CAREY MULLIGAN AS PHYLA (QUASAR/CAPTAIN MARVEL)

Do you like these choices? Are they inspired casting or way-off the mark? Feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog I must say very good and helpful guide for crazy fans of a Guardian of the galaxy 2. I’ve watched that movie many times and I am highly amazed by the attire which Guardians of The Galaxy 2 Chris Pratt Leather Jacket was wearing. I wanted same jacket for my boyfriend but getting back and forth to order online as it was my first time with Celebsleatherjackets.com. To my surprise I got my order and m highly satisfied with the material specially leather quality. My boyfriend loved it most. A must try outfit from celebs leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you for your bloging.
    Hard Work is the best key to unlock doors of Opportunity and Success. Text Me Hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grab this best quality Lakers Championship Jacket SHOP NOW......

    Shop the best quality Lakers Championship Jacket SHOP NOW......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for sharing this post.cobra Kai jacketI like this article.

    ReplyDelete