May 4, 2010

Daniel Dae Kim Wants To Play Namor?


Lost's Daniel Dae Kim was recently asked by UGO which comic book character he'd like to play. He went on to name Namor who could end up getting his own film. There is even the possibility which seems unlikely he could appear in Captain America as one of the Invaders. Previously Dwayne Johnson had been lobbying for many comic book hero roles which included Namor. Jason Statham has also been rumored for the role because of his extensive background in Olympic diving.

"Sub-Mariner. Living in Hawaii, I’m always in the water – and I think Sub-Mariner looks Asian. So I feel like if there’s any one I could play, it would be him."

"I’ve met with Marvel about a few other things, but if and when it becomes appropriate – sure, if they’d have me!"


The two Marvel characters that come to mind that I could see Kim playing would be Iron Fist and Wong from Doctor Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment