March 22, 2010

Zack Snyder Talks Sucker Punch & Xerxes


While promoting his 3D animated film Legend of The Guardians at ShoWest director Zack Snyder talked to ComingSoon/SuperHeroHype about upcoming projects. He touched on his original concept action film Sucker Punch and the 300 sequel Xerxes.


SUCKER PUNCH: Snyder confirmed that the film will be converted into 3D and promised some footage will be shown at Comic-Con. He's not sure if he'll have 3D footage ready for the convention though.

"Sucker Punch is coming along really well. I'm really excited about it... it's crazy and awesome and it's everything I can hope for right now."


XERXES: While Frank Miller isn't quite finished his sequel to his graphic novel 300. Yet Snyder confirms it could be his next film and will write the screenplay.

"After "Sucker Punch," I'm waiting on Frank (Miller) for the sequel to "300," and there's a really good chance that will be the thing we do. He's been working hard, yup, he absolutely has so he's supposed to show me something really soon, actually in the next few months, he's going to show me something."

"I'll take it and I'll adapt it and make it into a movie and I'll write a screenplay, but I want him to do whatever he thinks. I'm not going to say I'm 100%, like that's it, but on the other hand, I'm pretty confident it's going to be awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment