January 9, 2010

Louis Leterrier Still Dying To Make Avengers


Incredible Hulk director Louis Leterrier has been talking for months now about taking a shot at making the Avengers. Leterrier talked to MTV recently and gave yet another humble plea to direct the massive film. He's starting to make a lot of sense and I believe he is the best option at the moment.

"I hope they don't find a director before I'm available, because I'd love to take a crack at 'Avengers'....It's just an amazing universe, and to have everybody involved..."

"Jon Favreau would've been the best director to do this thing, but now that he's a producer, I'd love to be able to work with him and continue what I started with 'Hulk' and what he started with 'Iron Man' and we do it together and continue that universe,"

"It's like an option....I was optioned for two movies with Marvel. So every time I do a movie, like 'Clash of the Titans' for example, I say, 'Guys, I'm about to do 'Clash' — so can I do it?' And they say, 'Yeah, we have nothing for you, so go ahead.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment