December 10, 2009

NEWS/RUMORS (Dec 10th)


Here is a new quad poster for Clash of The Titans.


MTV was able to speak to Morgan Freeman about the progress of Batman 3. While Freeman admits being in the dark, he believes Christopher Nolan has to be working on the third installment. Of course Nolan has yet to officially sign on as the director. Another interesting tidbit was Freeman's interest in seeing Catwoman in the next film. Previously Gary Oldman and Michael Caine were talking up the inclusion of the Riddler. There had been talk of a major announcement from Warner Bros. in January pretaining to the next Batman film.

I know - I just know - that Chris is working on number three. He couldn't possibly not be.....I want to see Catwoman...I have [a casting] idea, but it's just an idea and I'm going to keep it to myself


Marvel has officially confirmed Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) will be in Thor. Let's just hope the man get's more screen time. I'm expecting to see him in a supporting role rather than just a cameo.


Marvel's editor in chief Joe Quesada has seen a rough cut of Iron Man 2. He posted his reaction on Twitter.

Back in LA and just saw a rough cut of Iron Man 2. I worship before the alter of the mighty Favreau, he is da man!...Did I forget to mention an AMAZING Cap script meeting? Actually I did. I work here and these movies can’t come out fast enough for me.


Lou Ferrigno is synonymous with the Hulk. So it's not a surprise he's rumored to be back playing the voice of the Hulk in the Avengers. He previously did voice work on the cartoon series in the 90's and was asked to voice the big green guy in Incredible Hulk. Considering Hulk is a CGI character having Lou voicing him could give him some personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment